Introducing.........Me!

Hi everyone!

I have wanted to start a blog for a little while now but got obssessed with having the “perfect” layout and other madness but after have some difficulties with this I FINALLY listened to the advice of my family members and have decided the most important thing to do is to first establish my blog then work on the layout at a later so until further notice this is a work in progress.

Moving on...

I would (and I know those closest to me will agree with this) describe myself as an opinionated person (sometimes it gets me into trouble but oh well such is life!) this combined with the fact that I like to think a lot as well about any and everything made me want to start blogging. I also LOVE WRITING!
Writing has always been my way of releasing my emotions when I am going through certain things in my life....

Everything Happens for a Reason...

I chose to use this title because I really do believe in this saying whether the events in your life are good or bad....just try and remember that as a way of keeping you positive. Things happen in our lives that don’t always seem justified but I guarantee it happened for a reason. Whether we actually like the reason is a completely different issue altogether...

So let me tell you a bit about myself....

My name is Gemma and I know I have already said this but I
LOVE to WRITE! Poems mainly but writing all the same. I also love reading as well. My favourite book has to be A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (if you haven’t read the book already, I strongly recommend it.) I read basically everything but I tend to read poetry and fictions.

What else?
Ermmm...


I love FASHION! (You are probably thinking what girl doesn’t?) I just find it really interesting how clothes can help people to define and express themselves to the world.

“In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

I also have a HUGE fascination with the modelling industry especially the 90’s supermodel era featuring the big classical six: Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington.

I have always wanted to be a model but have finally accepted I can’t because of my height *sad face* but there most be some hope for me after America's Next Top Model has finally decicated a series to those 5"7 and shorter :D

America’s Next Top Model is my little addiction...I've seen all of them! (Anybody remember Eva the Diva?)

Some of my favourite models are Tyra Banks, Jourdan Dunn, Heidi Klum, Chanel Iman, Naomi Campbell, Gisele, Twiggy and Janice Dickenson...
As some of you may know not all of the individuals listed are still models and that’s because they are my blend of the old and new school.

I don’t know what else to really say about myself so just stay with me on my journey into my complex simplicity...

Con Amor,

Gemma Ama

x

1 comments:

zara said...

o0o0o this sounds so good! Very nice into. Its taking me a bit of time to read your blog but better late than never right? i'm proud that you got this up and running!
zara xxx

Post a Comment